Reasons to Smile

What do you dream about? Look at the stars, All you gotta do is pick one out And it's there for you I'll be the one who makes Your dreams come true Close your eyes and baby Make a wish and baby I'll give you anything and everything The sky's the limit and my heart is in it I'll give you anything and everything Where do you want to go? Look at the world, baby All you gotta do is just say so And I'll take you there Oh yeah, you know that Love can take you anywhere

Monday, November 27, 2006

so much to be THANKFUL for!

Thanksgiving was fun as usual this year. I did a lot of driving with out my lovey though, that was the only down fall!!! Although I drove from Derry, to Auburn, and then to Salem to see all the family, I still really enjoyed seeing everyone. It was good to see those that live far away or those who are just busy during the year!!!

Below are some pics of all the fun we had and all the people I am thankful to have in my life!!! Hope you too had a wonderful thanksgiving!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home