Reasons to Smile

What do you dream about? Look at the stars, All you gotta do is pick one out And it's there for you I'll be the one who makes Your dreams come true Close your eyes and baby Make a wish and baby I'll give you anything and everything The sky's the limit and my heart is in it I'll give you anything and everything Where do you want to go? Look at the world, baby All you gotta do is just say so And I'll take you there Oh yeah, you know that Love can take you anywhere

Friday, October 06, 2006

Brrrrr.....The Cold Is Upon Us!

Fall is starting to set in and the cold has come upon us. We had a great summer and here are some photos of all the exciting things we did...Lots of partying and hanging out with friends!!! We found out I am pregnant at the end of June so there wasn't that much partying for me, it was hard to be the only sober one at a party full of drunken fools, but I made the best of it and still had lots of fun!!!
This one was from schenapalooza! We thru a big party for one of David's friends before he went back to florida for school. LOTS OF FUN!! Actually right before this picture was taking my best friend (the girl next to me) took a big fall, thats why everyone is laughing sooo hard!!! Anyway....!!I celebrated my 22nd birthday this year. 22 wasn't that big of a deal, I guess the next big one is 40 so I have some time!!

Usually when I start to have to wear sox is the time of year I start planning to move to florida, or somewhere that is warm...but this year, i'm really excited about fall, Dave and I plan to go Pumpkin Picking this weekend and I'm exstatic about it...I also can't wait for SNOW!!! I know me, wanting snow, it's weird!!! But I do. I'm looking forward to enjoying the next few months. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with me being pregnant thru those months but for some unknown reason I'm ready for them!!Well until next time. I'm going to lay down in my nice warm bed!!!

:o)

1 Comments:

Blogger Boston Pam said...

You did it! It looks great!

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home