Reasons to Smile

What do you dream about? Look at the stars, All you gotta do is pick one out And it's there for you I'll be the one who makes Your dreams come true Close your eyes and baby Make a wish and baby I'll give you anything and everything The sky's the limit and my heart is in it I'll give you anything and everything Where do you want to go? Look at the world, baby All you gotta do is just say so And I'll take you there Oh yeah, you know that Love can take you anywhere

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Beginning to pop.......

Ok the belly button is going to quickly!!!....Last night while brushing my teeth I was admiring my expanding waistline and noticed that my belly button is beginng to pop out. There is a little piece that is being pushed forward...AAAHHH.....I new it was going to pop but i mean let me adjust to it a little first!!!...When I actually started to show, that was one of the first things that I noticed. I never used to be able to see the end of my belly button (the inside, where all the lint gets trapped) so when all of the sudden I was seeing every crease of the hidden cave, it came as a shock!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home