Reasons to Smile

What do you dream about? Look at the stars, All you gotta do is pick one out And it's there for you I'll be the one who makes Your dreams come true Close your eyes and baby Make a wish and baby I'll give you anything and everything The sky's the limit and my heart is in it I'll give you anything and everything Where do you want to go? Look at the world, baby All you gotta do is just say so And I'll take you there Oh yeah, you know that Love can take you anywhere

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Pumpkin Patch!

Today was a beautful day to go pumpkin picking and apple picking, if you call picking the apples out of a bin apple picking!!!! We had a lot of fun @ macks this afternoon, the weather was fantastic.When we finally decided on the perfect pumpkins we got 2 really big ones. Well they were big to me, David carried them!!! I'm really excited to carve them, that project is on another days adgenda!!! The selection this year was very good I must say, not many rotten ones! Here is a pic of the pumpkin David decided on....I think this is the one that had slugs on the back of it, and he made me wipe them off...hehe.
What a big wimp! Other than that we had a wonderful day. After we went picking for those fun things, we stopped over at my moms house for a quick hello, but no one was home! So we plopped on the couch and took advantage of some quiet time!












<-----And here is a pic of me being a goof ball....Yikes, look at that BELLY! The colors at the farm stands were sooo beautiful and vibrant. Lost of pretty flowers and BRIGHT pumpkins!I'll have to keep you posted for when we carve them for halloween!!! Only a couple of weeks till then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home